July 23, 2020
Dear Liberty Dental Family,
In case you hadn’t heard we are open for business! We’ve missed you.
We have been working very hard to reopen with new safeguards and protocols. As you have seen during your previous visits to the office, infection control and cleanliness have always been a top priority.
In preparation for your next visit, please take a look at some of the changes you will notice:
- You will receive an email or text 24 hours before your next appointment with two questionnaires that need to be filled out and submitted before your visit.
- All people entering the building MUST wear a face covering.
- We ask that when you arrive for your appointment, you call and wait in your car for entry into our facility.
- We will take your temperature when you arrive at the office.
- We ask you to come alone to your appointment unless accompanying a minor.
- You will be asked to use provided hand sanitizer when entering and exiting the facility.
- In addition to our regular sanitizing, we will be disinfecting and wiping down doors, door handles and commonly touched patient objects hourly.
- Our staff does a daily health screen including taking our temperature every day when we arrive to work.
- Appointments will be spaced apart to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We will help expedite your “check out”, payment and scheduling as your appointment ends.
We have been busy contacting patients to schedule appointments. Please feel free to call our office if you need to make an appointment. You can also email the office at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns in the meantime.
Thank you for being our patient! We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Kristin Johnson, DDS and The Liberty Dental Team